Monday, March 17, 2008
Blog #7
I personally found the video very horrifying. It shocks me on how humanity has been coming to a downfall. It makes me question on the fact of are we considered humans anymore or just a bunch of hungry animals. It was disgusting on how the mentality of such men works. I cannot believe a place like this exists and that too in America. I teared up just seeing the horrible truth. So many thoughts came through my mind on what these young girls must go through, how must they feel. They have no one in their life just old men coming up to them and stripping them from every self respect they have. I could not hold back my tears when I learned that the man beat up the girl with a hanger for two hours when she decided to leave. They have no freedom, they are basically slaves. I thought slavery stopped years ago so why does it exist today? This video has disturbed me alot but has made me so grateful for the life I live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment