Monday, February 18, 2008

Saggin Pants

I think the government has gotten to far concering this issue. There are alot of other serious matters that should be focused on. How people dress is not as important as people dying, poverty or education. I don't understand why the government puts so much force on the people and tries to control every aspect of our lives. In my point of view, I believe that the government is using this law as the base, pretty soon they will take it too far and implement religious laws, such as Muslim women unable to wear their veil or Jewish men unable to wear their caps. The government always ends up having an evil plot towards everything they do.
Baggy pants don't bother me. I just see them as a form of self expression that should not be controlled. You cannot force people to respect themselves, that is their choice.

No comments: